Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Jennifer McGuire

Who loves all things Jennifer McGuire? I know you're out there! Come on, raise your hands! Don't be shy!

 I knew there were tons of loyal followers.

I am so excited because in 4 sleeps I get to meet her! Jennifer is coming to Canada. Woo hoo! Montreal to be exact. It's about 2 hours from here but that's not very far to go to spend a full day learning magnificent things from Jennifer.

I will try to get a couple of pics of the Ink Goddess in action and share them here.

Have a great inky day!

9 comments:

  1. I am so jealous but really happy for you Sue too, have a wonderful time and say hi to her for me, actually give her a hug, she is the sweetest. Would love to see some pics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow Sue that is awesome- youbare soo lucky!! You definitely have to take heaps of picks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! How awesome, Sue! I know she is coming to Montreal! (Wish I could go, too!)Have a FAB time inking up with Jennnifer....I'm sure you will!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am sure you will have an awesome time. I have gotten to take one of Jen's classes and they rock!! She is just so nice and a great teacher.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh lucky you, Sue - I'm sure you'll have a brilliant time with Jennifer! Yes my hand is up in the air - I'm a big fan too! Have fun and I'm looking forward to seeing your photos!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What awesome news! Hope you have a blast Sue!

    ReplyDelete
  7. so jealous that you get to meet Jennifer! i am sure it will be a blast. have fun!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, how wonderful! So happy for you Sue, yes, pls. do share the photos, would love to see!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I had the pleasure of taking a class
    with Jennifer this summer; it was
    great!! I know you will enjoy it
    Sue!!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are very much appreciated!