Tuesday, January 26, 2010

New Stamps

I was so excited to finally receive my order from Hero Arts and play with some of the new stamps! When I first saw this grass stamp I knew I just had to have it!  I think it'll be very versatile for a number of occasions. I made this card for my dad, his birthday is coming up in February.

I used Distress inks to colour the background and black embossed the grass ontop. I printed off a dragonfly  onto a transparency from a Hero Arts Digital Kit and put some Stickles on it and added the sentiment.



Thanks for stopping by!

9 comments:

  1. I'm loving what I see, Sue! Keep them coming :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sue, this is magical! Your blending from one color to the next is seamless! That stamp is on my list, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card, love the background.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's so beautiful! I love the background.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful background to this card, Sue! It looks like a lovely sunset! I love new stamps too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOWSERS! This is a work of art!

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a beautiful background! gorgeous rainbow colors! love this!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning! Love the gradient background and I too love this stamp.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are very much appreciated!