Friday, May 24, 2013

May Arts and A Blog Named Hero


This week A Blog Named Hero is showcasing some wonderful projects using fabulous ribbon from May Arts.

When I saw this Metallic Velvet May Arts Ribbon I knew I wanted it to take centre stage on my card.
May Arts and A Blog Named Hero

Don't you just love all the sparkle and the rich fuchsia colour? Sooo fun!

I covered some card stock with the ribbon and die cut it on my Vagabond. I also used some black and white ribbon that has a tiny pattern in it.

Here's a close-up of the glittery goodness.
P1170432

Please stop by and visit the blog to see all the projects created by the other talented design team members.












6 comments:

  1. Love that sparkly glitzy heart!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes I do love that fuchsia sparkle heart, it's gorgeous. Your card is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I love all the sparkle on your heart...so pretty! Stunning design, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness--what great ribbon! You've used it perfectly, Sue--love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is stunning, and that ribbon really takes the cake.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You sure have DAZZLED me! Beautiful all around, Sue! Enjoy your Sunday :)

    ReplyDelete

All comments are very much appreciated!