Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Anything Goes

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog

It's Anything Goes over at the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge and today I made a card with no sentiment.

Simon Says Tag Card


When I was going through my stash of cards yesterday I noticed I did not have any blank cards and I always like to have a few of these around so I can add a sentiment or hand written note on the inside when needed. Do you like to keep blank cards in your stash?

Tag Card

I just got my hands on some of the Ranger Black Sparkle Embossing Powder so I wanted to try it out on my card. Love how it looks with the Lattice stamp on the black card stock, though it is a bit hard to get a good pic to show the sparkle.

P1220853c


I white embossed the Penny Black flower onto the tag and coloured some white seam binding with Peacock Feathers to match the card stock.

Thanks for taking the time to visit today!



6 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous :) lovely colors !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the clear embossed lattice with the two offset tags, Sue! Those colors look so beautiful together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous elegant card! That Penny Black flower is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like having some blank cards around, too, Sue! This one is extra special - love the black on black and the layered tags!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, the embossed background looks stunning, so elegant. I've just got some of this powder too, so I'm keen to try this out. Thanks for the inspiration. Such a lovely card, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning card, Sue! I love the colours and layers of heat embossing. Thanks so much for playing along with the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Anything Goes!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are very much appreciated!