Thursday, September 4, 2014

Winnie & Walter 10 Minute Dash


Here's another card for the Winnie & Walter Share the Love Week with Simon Says Stamp.

The challenge for day 2 is to make a card in under 10 minutes!  I can already feel the tension mounting, just thinking about it.

I had a plan for the card and altered it along the way because I was running out of time so I'm not really pleased with the outcome.  But that's what a craft dash is all about!

P1240044c

I used Simon Says Curved Edge Die and the Leanna Butterfly Die along with stamps from W&W The Big, The Bold and You and Big Bang Confetti.

It took me 8 minutes 53 seconds to make my card.  After I stopped the timer I decided to add some Wink of Stella along the red strip of paper and on the butterfly so that probably took me to 10 minutes!

I'm also entering this for Simon Says Stamptember Stamp-It Challenge.  Wow, that's a mouth full!

Thanks for dropping by today!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! Such a lovely design! Love it!! :)

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still think this is a great card running out of time or not. I did the challenge too but ran into sequin problems so I went over the time limit by 16 seconds.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are very much appreciated!