Wednesday, October 1, 2014

New Poppystamps Challenges


I'm excited to share the fun news that Poppystamps will be hosting challenges, starting today!

Each challenge will start on the first of the month and it will last one month so there is plenty of time to get creative and play along.

The only requirement is that you use at least one Poppystamps die or image on your project.

For each challenge there will one random winner drawn for a Poppystamps prize and one best design winner will get a Poppy Picked Badge to display on their blog.

This month the theme is Fall/Halloween and you can check out all the details here.

I can't wait to see your creations!



1 comment:

  1. Sue, I've been out of the loop for the last little bit, and so I missed your great news that you made this team. Just wanted to send along big congrats - I know you will add a great dimension to the team - love your cards!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are very much appreciated!