Thursday, December 15, 2016

12 Tags of Christmas With A Feminine Twist 2016

I managed to make another tag for Ellen Hutson's 12 Tags of Christmas with a Feminine Twist and this tag was inspired by day 4 and Jennifer's tag with the stitched background and using felt.


I used stitching dies from MFT on my tag and I die cut the Poppystamps stitched poinsettia layers from hot pink felt.


I added a mess of silver thread behind the flower and white heat embossed the sentiment.

Thanks for stopping by today!

3 comments:

  1. Those colors are delicious ... love all of the texture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Sue. What a gorgeous bloom. Those colors are so eyecatching.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these colors and how you used the coverplate for the tag! Really like your new blog header too!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are very much appreciated!