Wednesday, July 18, 2018

A Few Crafty Projects

Hello everyone! I managed to get in some crafty time this weekend and made a couple of very quick and easy cards.

P1350821

First up was my use of Faber-Castell's Glass Bead Glitter Gel. I've been wanting to try it for such a long time after seeing some pretty sparkly cards out in blogland with this product.

P1350827

I used the same butterfly stencil on two cards, inking them both up with Distress Oxides and then applying the Bead Glitter Gel.

P1350832

I so love how they turned out! It really is beautiful and glittery and has lots of dimension. Makes me happy! I'm definitely going to be using this product a lot more!

P1350834

Next is a quickie card with some Distress Oxide Ink Blending and a black heat embossed silhouette image.

P1350844

I added Nuvo Drops in clear and like the way they pick up the ink colour underneath.

P1350846

That's it for me. Thanks for stopping by today!

2 comments:

  1. Sue what a stunning collection of cards, I love love those butterfly cards with the bead gel such wonderful colours. Then the card with the rainbow strip - perfection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful butterflies! Love the sparkle!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are very much appreciated!