Monday, September 16, 2019

My Favorite Things Card Design Superstar



I made a card for MFT 2019 Card Design Superstar Challenge in the Clean and Simple Category.




I started by embossing the MFT Marble Background with Wow Clear Matt Dull Embossing Powder on Silver Matt Mirror Board. The marble design looks like it's etched into the mirror board.  Very elegant in person. I cut various strips of the embossed panel and adhered them at an angle onto Neenah Linen card stock.



The celebrate die cut (from MFT Celebratory Greetings) was inked to fade out from dark to light blue and is stacked 4 layers high. The leaf from the MFT Stitched Blooms set was inked in pink and I added one gem.



Thanks for visiting with me today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are very much appreciated!