Wednesday, February 5, 2020

Poppystamps Monthly Challenge



Poppystamps monthly challenge is Animal Menagerie. Use any animal stamp or die and at least one Poppystamps product on your project.



I made a baby card for the challenge using some of the new Whittle animal dies. The animals in this series are adorable and there's a whole family of them. You can see them all here.



The giraffe and hedgehog were die cut from some scrap alcohol ink paper I had and I added some detail with Copic markers. The panda has a fuzzy fun flock belly and of course I had to add googly eyes!



The are sitting inside the cute Stitched Envelope that is so easy to put together. I also used the new Whittle Cloud Border with the great stitching.

I finished off the card with white paint splatters on the background and a sentiment.



Now it's your turn to make a project for the challenge. You have all month to play along and all the details can be found here.

Thanks for dropping by!



Supplies



1 comment:

All comments are very much appreciated!