Wednesday, March 11, 2020

Shamrock Shaker

Hello crafters. Today I have a shamrock shaker card for St. Patrick's Day.


For my shaker window I made a frame by die cutting two square dies together. I added a mix of gold and green sequins, gems and beads for the shaker element and adhered this to a green card base.


I created two shamrocks by die cutting hearts from Doodlebug paper. I adhered one shamrock to the front of the shaker window and added foam squares to the back of the second shamrock so that there was some dimension.

I finished off with a gemstone and sentiment.

I'm sharing this card over at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge, A Bit O' Green and Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge, Use Some Green.

Thanks for visiting!





No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are very much appreciated!