Tuesday, March 2, 2021

Altenew Monogram Contest



Today I have a card for the Altenew Monogram Contest. I've never made a monogram card and was intrigued by the idea of creating one. I made a wedding card incorporating the initials of the bride and groom in my design. 

I used cardstock from the Altenew Summer Garden Paper pack, trimmed it down and flicked on gold paint. I die cut the initials from gold mirror cardstock with the Altenew Fine Alphabet Dies and used the letter "L" to make the plus sign. I backed the gold letters with a few layers of black cardstock to make them thicker.


The sentiments are from the Altenew Leaf Canopy stamp set. One sentiment was gold embossed on black cardstock and the other was stamped directly onto the panel with Altenew Obsidian Pigment Ink. I added a few black gemstones around the design and mounted my panel onto a black card base.

Thanks for stopping by today!



1 comment:

All comments are very much appreciated!