Wednesday, January 12, 2022

Sending Rainbow Love



Hello everyone! I have a sparkly rainbow card today using @heroarts and @memoryboxco products from scrapenmasse.com!

I used the Hero Arts Rainbow Heroscape Stamp Set and Rainbow Infinity Dies. Such a versatile duo of products for making rainbow cards for any occasion. I love that there are sentiments in this set that are curved and fit perfectly in the rainbow arch.



I die cut 4 rainbow pieces from glitter card stock. I stamped and heat embossed the sentiment on vellum and inserted it into my rainbow. For the clouds I covered some paper with double sided adhesive, die cut it, exposed the sticky side of the adhesive and covered it with flock. It adds a nice fuzzy texture to the clouds.

I mounted all my elements on a panel that was embossed with the Geometric Crystals Embossing Folder. This geometric pattern is a good for many card designs and adds some great texture.



Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are very much appreciated!