Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Another Palette Card

I made another card for the Hero Arts challenge with palette #2. The colours are rust, kraft, teal and chocolate. I stamped the background with Versamark and made the dots with a Glaze pen. The three panels were distressed, stamped with the bamboo leaves in rust ink and colored with Stardust pen. I wrapped some brown ribbon around the teal cardstock and mounted the panels on that with foam dots. I let the ribbon hang off the edge and added a rust coloured brad. I finished off with the sentiment. I may attempt one more colour palette.....hmmmm I think I see purple in my future!
Supplies - Hero Arts Stamps (CL275 Asian Frames, CL140 Thinking of You, S5141 Four Leaf Grid), Versamark, Distress Ink (straw), Tsukineko Brilliance (Pearlescent Rust), Sakura Pens (Brown Glaze, Green Stardust), Stazon (Timber Brown)
Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

All comments are very much appreciated!