Monday, February 1, 2016

Crazy In Love



There's a new challenge starting today over at Poppystamps and this month we're Crazy In Love! We want to see your interpretation on this theme and you have all month long to play.



I decided to make my card masculine. That means no pink, glitter or lace and such.

I inked up my background with Distress Inks in Twisted Citron, Mowed Lawn, Lucky Clover and Peacock Feathers and gave it one spritz with Perfect Pearls and a few flicks of water.



I die cut the new Shimmering Heart Border 4 times and adhered it to a white panel. Then I took all the hearts that were die cut from the background and added them back in throughout the design.



The sentiment is from the Be Mine Penguin stamp set and it was white embossed on black card stock and layered onto vellum. I finished off with one red heart.

I hope to see your projects over at Poppystamps and don't forget that the winner will receive a die from the new release!

Thanks for stopping by today!







3 comments:

  1. Sue, this is absolutely gorgeous! I LOVE this idea! I've got to get this die now! This is one of my favorite color combinations too - -so fresh and bright!
    Take Care!
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors you used on this beautiful card Sue!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Love the masculine colors and seriously detailed inlay!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are very much appreciated!