My first card is for the Sample Square Challenge which is to create a card that features nine 1-1/2" squares, each altered in a different way, using a variety of techniques. A had a lot of fun making this card and I had so many ideas but I ran out of squares! I used Turning A New Leaf stamps and dies.
My techniques are:
- texture kissing with an Impression Plate
- gold embossing on alcohol ink background
- white embossing on water coloured background
- emboss resist
- pearlized ink blending
- water coloured die cut
- stamp kissing
- felt embellishment on water coloured and splattered background
- gold embossing on ombre background
The next card is for the Saturday Snail Mail Challenge, which is to make a thank you card for PTI's warehouse staff. These are the hard worker bees behind the scene!
I made a floral background with Vintage Linens and added a vellum layer. The Wonderful Words Thank You was layered 3 times and adhered to some messy silver thread.
Thanks for stopping by today and Happy Valentine's Day!