Thursday, September 17, 2015

Birthday Roses


I'm back with another card for My Favorite Things Card Design Superstar. All the details can be found here.

When I first saw MFT Roses All Over Background I instantly put it at the top of my wish list. This is such a pretty stamp that works with lots of techniques, including one of my faves, watercolours.


I used watercolours in blues and pinks and white heat embossed the roses. The Snow Drifts Die came in handy to add a curvy cut and the sentiment from MFT Birthday Greetings was embossed with Silver Sparkle Embossing Powder. I also flicked on some white paint and added a few sequins.

I'm entering this in Simon Says Stamp Die Crazy Challenge here and the Simon Says Stamp Love This Technique Challenge here.

Thanks so much for stopping by today!




5 comments:

  1. Sue, this card is beautiful. love the look and the colours you used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Sue!! I love the curve!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These roses in hues of blues are so gorgeous Sue! Love the speckled background for your sentiment too. Thank you so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous design, love the blue! Good luck with the contest!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is beautiful :) i love that curve down the center of the card! thank you for playing along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are very much appreciated!