Thursday, June 13, 2013

Birthday Flowers

Today I played around with some Distress Inks, getting all inky and sparkly in the process.  It was total happiness!
Birthday Flowers
My centre panel was inked with Chipped Sapphire and Seedless Preserves and sprayed liberally with Perfect Pearls.  If you could only see the shimmer in person, it is divine!
Close-up
I embossed the flowers with Silver Pearl, which is actually white with a slight pearly tinge.  The cool thing about this embossing powder is that it shows up white on white card stock but on coloured paper it picks up a slight hue from the paper.

The background was also stamped with some pearlescent ink.  I am in a shimmery mood today :)

Wishing you a sparkly day !




5 comments:

  1. Love the embossing you have made and the color on your card looks so amazing...great job Sue...how are you...hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love when you get inky, Sue - magic always happens! This card is gorgeous - stunning colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Sue, I love the colours and the gorgeous shimmer. I'm going to look for that ep too TFS :) Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So very beautiful, Sue! I think I have some of that silver pearl e.p. - you've inspired me to get it out and use it.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are very much appreciated!