Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Make A Wish

I'm playing around with Penny Black's dandelion stamp from the Tweet Tweet set today. I wanted to focus on the delicate dandelion and its fluffy seed heads floating away.
Sue McRae PB Tweet Tweet June 11 2013
Don't you just love the colour of these papers, it reminds me of tropical ocean colours.  They're two of the shades from Penny Black's Sea Breeze collection.

I used a Rounded Diamond Die to cut my shape and white embossed the dandelion. The card stock was given some texture with an Impression Plate and I inked the edges a bit with Distress Ink.

Thanks for visiting today!




3 comments:

  1. Great design Sue. Wonderful details with the dry embosssing texture and offset matting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That texture is fabulous, Sue! What a beauty of a card!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are very much appreciated!