Friday, June 21, 2013

Sparkly Butterfly

I'm back with another butterfly card using Penny Black's Social Butterfly set.
Sue McRae PB Social Butterfly Jun 21 2013
I love all the images in this stamp set. Here's a peek (just in case you need to run out and add some more butterfly stamps to your collection).

My butterfly and Rounded Diamonds (from Avery Elle, which I seem to be using on every card lately) were coloured with PanPastels and I added Prisma Glitter to make the butterfly sparkle.

Thanks for visiting today!



7 comments:

  1. A gorgeous card, Sue! Again, I LOVE those rounded diamonds. And, the butterflies are gorgeous, too! I seriously need to find room in my budget for some of the new stuff I'm lovin'!!! Thanks for the inspiration (and enabling, too). :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous, Sue!! I've been checking out those pan pastels .. they are on my wish list! That's a wonderful butterfly stamp set!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! My Goodness!! What a stunning card!!! Again!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So striking and beautiful, Sue! Love how you showcased the butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful card-just really loving those rounded diamonds and great butterflies too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the bold colors and design of this card. Did you cut out the butterfly by hand, or is there a die to match? thanks!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are very much appreciated!