Friday, June 14, 2013

One Layer Birthday

It's a one layer card today using some Penny Black stamps.  I don't make one layer cards very often but I do love the the process of simple stamping like this, it's very relaxing and therapeutic.
Happy Birthday Starburst
This card uses different ocean shades with three sizes of these cute little flower/starburst images.  I wanted to bling  up the card so I added clear gems to some images and coloured in the flower centres with a Stardust Pen for the others.  Love the sparkle.

Thanks for visiting and wishing you an inky day!



2 comments:

  1. Love this gorgeous colors combo, Sue - so fresh and bright! Beautiful stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Can I assume you masked the center area before stamping the background?

    Nancy

    ReplyDelete

All comments are very much appreciated!