Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Impression Obsession Die Challenge

This is my first submission at the Impression Obsessions blog and the requirement is to use at least one die (I used two) and all IO stamps on your project.

If you're not familiar with IO, they make the most wonderful background stamps called Cover-A-Card, you can check them out here.
I used two Cover-A-Card stamps, CC027 Flourishes for the background and CC073 Canvas which was stamped twice in two shades of green on the die cut leaves.  I love the texture the canvas stamp gives to the leaves. I decided to forego a sentiment on this card, it's going into my stash of blank cards that are ready at a moments notice.

This card also shows how to Stretch Your Stamps by using background stamps in unexpected ways. Here's a link to find out more info on the class.

Thanks for stopping by!



4 comments:

  1. Wow! Welcome to the challenge and what an elegant card! Your use of the CAC's is really outstanding. I love the tag too! Thanks for playing, Sue, and good luck in the drawing too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your design, Sue - the colors, the layout, everything is A+!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card! I just used my CAC Canvas stamp earlier today – I love how it adds just the right bit of texture. I want to remember to use it as you did here. It's the perfect touch for die-cut leaves!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are very much appreciated!