Thursday, July 12, 2012

Neon Monster


There's a new monthly challenge over at the Hero Arts Blog and I chose to use the theme (Summer Adventures) and colors (neon pink, yellow and orange)  for my card.
This card uses traditional stamping (the grassy hills) along with digital elements like the background, sentiment and cutie hot pink monster.  The monsters in this kit always make me smile and are fun to use on cards for the young and old, or should I say the young at heart : ) 


For the monster I inked up white cardstock with the new Picked Raspberry Distress Ink and sent it through the printer. For the green hills I inked up white cardstock with Mowed Lawn Distress Ink then stamped the Woodgrain ontop with a darker green and I finished off the card with a glittery kite!


Wishing you an inky day!


4 comments:

  1. Fun card, Sue! Lovely bg and love the neon monster hanging on to the kite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, goodness! This is too darn cute, Sue! Absolutely love the happy scene you created here and fun glittery kite :)

    Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just love this adorable monster in pink, Sue! But my fave is the kite - is it spritzed? Anyway, just love that nubbly look with the baker's twine!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful and bright card. Love the little monster. So cute! :)

    pay per click management

    ReplyDelete

All comments are very much appreciated!