Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Ribbon Mittens

Well I made another ribbon card for Hero Arts challenge. I can't seem to stop but this one I think is a bit cheesy or corny! Oh well, I think it'll be my last ribbon card! I used up quite a few scraps for this one, including the kraft paper which had bad stamping on one side, just flipped it over and added the snowflakes and cut out the mittens. I didn't have enough blue ribbon to do the "boy" mitt so I went with turquoise, I figure it's masculine enough! I had a lot of fun with this card, hope you enjoy it!
Thanks for stopping by!

9 comments:

  1. I don't think it's cheesy at all; it's a really cute concept! Love how they pop against the kraft background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What do you mean about being cheesy!? This one is super sweet!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it!! Don`t stop it, they are fab! I wonder how much ribbon you have :)

    Hugs,
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally adorable..you are on a roll with these great ribbon cards...you should sell them Sue!!!! So so colorful! Hugs,Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Darling mitten card Susan. ADORE your banner. Great photo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you never stop making ribbon cards! I love them all!!! :) Great colors on this!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning... super idea, amazing card. Love it.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are very much appreciated!