Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Wow Wednesdays!

There are so many talented people out there crafting away in their little corner of the world. They have amazing and beautiful creations and I thought I would share with you some of the ones that have caught my eye. I hope they give you inspiration and I know they will bring a smile to your face!

This one I just laid eyes on a few minutes ago. The exquisite elegance of this card is amazing. Lucy has such a knack making the simple look extraordinary. Take a peek here.

And now at the opposite side of elegance is this cute and charming card by Ayana. Love the happy little critters on this card here.

Love the big butterfly on this card here. It's so delicate and fits with the background wonderfully.

The card here has an image stamped on paper-thin wood. Fabulous!

Pia is a very clever stamper and the Christmas card she made here is amazing!

A real leaf was stamped and embossed on this card here. Fantastic idea!

I'm really liking the colours on this card here, here, here and here.

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for all the great links, Sue! Some of my faves too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you! what a nice surprise to find my card linked on your WOW list, you're awesome

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely post full of goodies. :)

    ReplyDelete

All comments are very much appreciated!