Monday, March 28, 2011

Wow Wednesday but it's Monday!

I know it's been a long time since I did a Wow Wednesday and ontop of that it's a Monday! I didn't want to wait until Wednesday to post this because I was hoping some of these projects would inspire you to get crafty this week. Enjoy.

Great silhouette image against a pretty painted sky by Trinh here.

Laurie's heart card here is so delightful!

Jennifer always amazes me with her simple designs and use of embroidery floss. You'll be awed by the beauties here and here.

Love Andrea's cards here and here. Clean and simple never looked better.

I like Cristina's clever way of framing an image here.

Debby's happy trees here make me smile.

Who knew paint chips could make such fabulous art here.

Wishing you an inky week!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the links, Sue! Always fun to see what you've found! Wonderful creativity!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these links Sue! Thanks for the shout out!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are very much appreciated!