Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Ten Minutes Once Again


Hi everyone, I'm back with one more 10 minute card, I promise it's my last one! You still have time to enter the Flourishes Challenge here.
I'm using the same Sunflower stamp set I used on my other cards but today I went with simple black embossing on kraft cardstock. I just love how the fine details on the sunflower image came out, it's kind of striking. I added a punched border, a stamped sentiment and a few gems for some sparkle. Super quick!

There's still time to enter a card over at Julie's blog to help her celebrate her 5th blogoversary!



Also, don't forget to try out the InLinkz Manager to showcase the products you used on your card. It's fast, easy and free!

Have a great day!

10 comments:

  1. Oh... you need to come and give me a lesson on classy 10 minute creations.This is beautiful! That punched border, the kraft, the bling -- all adds up to beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful. That is awesome with the Kraft paper, beautifully crafted. Thanks for playing in Flourishes gimme 10 challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card! I am liking these 10 minute cards. Hope you will do it again!!! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely FABULOUS!! Love the 10 min card, Sue! You work with magic for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Clean, simple and gorgeous! Great stamp !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, you are totally rockin' these gorgeous 10 min cards, Sue! Simple yet stunning! And I love the neutral colors and the over-all design.

    Hope you have a great weekend! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your 10 minute card, Sue - the black on kraft looks great and the border adds the perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This only took 10 minutes? Wow fabulous! :> Great design! :>

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sue, this is amazing for a 10-minute card! I love the added border and gems. Really lovely!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are very much appreciated!