Thursday, April 4, 2013

It's A Celebration!


A Blog Named Hero is celebrating its first birthday all month long with some fun collaborations. First up is Timeless Twine with their yummy colours of twine.
Sue McRae Timeless Twine Apr 4 2013

I made some celebration star balloons for my card and I used Bubble Gum Pink, Raspberry Pink, Purple Passion and Graphite Gray twine. I braided some of the colours together to get a fun variegated look for my balloon strings.

Make sure to stop by the Timeless Twine store here to check out all the twine and also visit the Twineology blog here to see the projects created by the Twine-istas for this collaboration week.

Also please visit A Blog Named Hero to see what fabulous projects my fellow ABNH Designers have come up with and there may be a prize involved!







4 comments:

  1. Those star balloons are really cute, Sue! Love the colors and your braided twine - so fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous and fun way to use the twine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sue, you totally rocked with twine. I love your card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card!!! Love how you braided the twine =)

    ReplyDelete

All comments are very much appreciated!