Friday, August 14, 2020

Floral Thanks

I hope everyone is enjoying their summer! Today I have a card featuring Poppystamps stamps, patterned paper and an embossing folder.


I wanted to use some patterned paper for the wild rose image and really liked how different the black paper with colourful flowers and leaves looked with white heat embossing. It's a little unexpected I think.

To make this simple card a little more interesting I added a bright pink panel that was embossed for some texture and visual interest.

For more information on this card and the products I used please stop by the Poppystamps blog here and leave me a comment!

Wishing you a wonderful weekend!


1 comment:

  1. Love this card, Sue! The embossing folder is stunning!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are very much appreciated!