Monday, October 26, 2020

Glittered Holly

Hello crafters! Today I have a very sparkly Christmas card for you using Poppystamps beautiful Holly Background die along with Memory Box Glitter Glues.


I die cut three layers of Neenah 110lb cardstock and one layer of gold glitter cardstock and adhered them together and filled the leaves and berries with Memory Box Fairy Sugar Glitter Glue. Love how it turned out! For all the details please stop by the Poppystamps blog here and leave me a comment!

I'm also entering this in the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge, Layer It Up, which can be found here.

Happy Crafting!

3 comments:

  1. Sue this is so beautiful!! Love the glittery stainglass look!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of my all-time favorite cards, Sue! Thinking I need to check out those glitter glues!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are very much appreciated!