Saturday, March 6, 2021

Monogram Card


Happy Saturday! I have another card for the Altenew Monogram Card Challenge. I created a "miss you" card for a dear friend and used her initial in the card design.

I started off by creating a panel with alcohol inks in bright yellows, oranges and pinks. I die cut the Altenew Floral Heart Frame from white cardstock and flicked gold paint randomly across it. This was adhered to my panel along with the letter "b" from the Fine Alphabet Die Set.


The Miss You Word Die from Altenew was die cut from white cardstock and layered several times. I coloured the sentiment with 3 shades of Copic markers to create an ombre effect but it got washed out in the photos. I finished off the card with a thin black frame.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are very much appreciated!