Thursday, October 15, 2009

Challenge Cards

Here's a card done with techniques from Jennifer McGuire's Stamp Camp Class at Two Peas in a Bucket. I love all the techniques she teaches and shares with us and it's so fun playing with all the Ranger products. This one is done with Distress Inks and Clear Embossing Powder. Very fun! Go watch her video and learn how to do it!
 All stamps Hero Arts
This card is for Hero Arts Holiday Accessory Challenge this week. I made a button tree and tied red ribbon through the holes and the background is embossed snowflakes. Different but fun!
All stamps Hero Arts
Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. These are both adorable, but I am a button addicted person, so I have to say I love love love the second one! Fab card!!!

    Hugs,
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see these posts are pretty old but must say on the chance you may still monitor ... I love this button tree! Gotta' try it come the season. So cute!
    Charli

    ReplyDelete

All comments are very much appreciated!