Monday, May 28, 2012

Moxie Fab

I made a card for the Moxie Fab Damask & Brocade Challenge. I like using damask stamps for wedding or anniversary card, they are always so elegant.
For this card I decided to flock the brocade image to add some texture and the top half of the card was double embossed in my Vagabond with a Papertrey Ink Impression Plate and Die. The dark chocolate paper has a slight gold metallic hue to it so I embossed the sentiment with gold embossing powder and I finished off with some ribbon and pearls.

Thanks for stopping by!




8 comments:

  1. I have a feeling this is going to be a winner, Sue - it is STUNNING!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful! I love the textures on the Damask! Everything is perfect!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so incredibly elegant, Sue! The flocking and gold embossing are just fabulous against the chocolate background. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The embossing looks like FLOCKED wallpaper...YUMMMMY!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, very elegant! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty. Love the color combination too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Sue :-)

    thanks for entering the Simon Says Stamp DT call and Good Luck :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gasp! Sue, this is stunning! I love your work--new follower! :)

    ReplyDelete

All comments are very much appreciated!