Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Fall Leaves


I'm back with a autumn card that has stamping on it and a digital image and I made it for the Hero Arts September Challenge.

One of the challenges is to use a holiday stamp in a way other than its intended use. The tree, which is a digital image, is also part of Hero Arts Xmas Swirls kit but I turned it into an autumn tree by adding leaves made from shrink plastic. I stamped one side of the shrink plastic with the leaf image and I coloured the back side with Copic markers.

I'm also entering this over at Simon Says for the Put A Stamp On It Challenge, part of Stamptember festivities!


Thanks for visiting!



6 comments:

  1. Fabulous card, Sue! LOVE your shrink plastic leaves! Thanks for joining us for the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Sue, do I ever LOVE this! Fantastic take on the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the way you added these pretty leaves to your tree, Sue! Beautiful, autumn card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've achieved so much dimension with your digital stamp, and I love how those brightly colored leaves pop off the page! What a great card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!!! Those shrink leaves are stunning! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great use of this tree image, and putting the fall leaves on it...super idea. Never worked with the shrink plastic. Something I must try. Lovely card. So happy to see you are back from the carpal stuff. TFS

    ReplyDelete

All comments are very much appreciated!