Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Simon Says

Hi everyone!  I'm back with my first project since I had my carpal tunnel surgery.  The surgery went well and I'm still recuperating and have limited use of my hand.  I'm getting my stitches out on Thursday, looking forward to that!  Thank you everyone for your well wishes regarding my surgery, I really appreciated hearing from you!



I'm sharing a tag today that I made for the Simon Says Stamp & Show Challenge here with the theme being Read All About It and also for the Simon Says Stamp Challenge here and the theme is Anything Goes. There's going to be lots of fun events going on for Stamptember at Simon Says, don't forget to join in the fun!
I got fairly inky with my tag, did minimal carefree stamping with my left hand and I didn't have to use any scissors (hurts too much to cut with them).  And I have to add that I love having the Vagabond to make life easier with the die cutting.

I'm also entering this tag over at Vicki's blog Clips-n-Cuts where she's having a fun giveaway to promote her fantastic InLinkz Manager.

Thanks everyone for stopping by!


12 comments:

  1. So good to see a post from you, Sue! Glad to hear you're healing well, and how nice that you can still create with the limited movement you have. This tag is gorgeous! Love all that inky goodness - beautiful colors too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your bright and happy tag, Sue - even better with the script and text on it! Glad to hear you are coming along after your surgery.....take good care and don't over-do!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your tag! Glad you are feeling better

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! This is a real special Tag, I love the colour palette, and your dimensional flower, and the grass finishes it off beautifully.
    Smiles:)
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  5. This adorable smile just makes me smile! I thought you weren't going to be able to do much creating for a while due to your recovery from surgery-this is a delightful surprise! So glad your surgery went well and that you aren't as handicapped as expected. True creativity emerges when we have something new to overcome-congratulations on succeeding greatly. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the mixed media on this tag Sue...hope the recouporating is going well... thanks for joining us at Simon Says Challenge blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wishing you the best on full recovery with the surgery, Sue!! This tag has packed a punch with all the inky goodness! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely tag, Sue! Love the colors and all the texture! I'm glad to hear you're recovering. I had carpal tunnel surgery about 5 years ago and lately it feels like it's flaring up again. Take good care!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this - especially the colors and the simplicity - wonderful!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am glad to hear your surgery went well Sue. Both my mom and sister had that operation. Wonderful tag! Love the text elements, the two layers of grass, the clouds and fabulous colours. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp and Show!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful colors and a great tag. I've had that surgery and am even more impressed with your tag. Love it. Glad you feel like stamping.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are very much appreciated!