Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Golden Birthday

Here's a 75th Birthday card I made using Tsukineko's Delicata Golden Glitz ink and Hero Arts Leafy Vines stamp.
Golden-Birthday I absolutely love this gold ink because it doesn't have to be embossed and it has such a rich, deep metallic hue. I think it's so pretty on the black cardstock.

The numbers were die cut from gold paper and adhered to a vellum piece that was stamped with the Leafy Vines. I can't get enough of this stamp!

Thanks for visiting and wishing you an inky day!




8 comments:

  1. Beautiful gold stamping, Sue! Love how you also used the Leafy Vines with the number sentiment! Gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card! The gold ink is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely stunning & my goodness that gold ink is good! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's amazing that gold ink performs like that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just perfect for a 75th birthday! I can see why you love that leafy vine stamp : ) Gold embossing is such the trend now, isn't it? I've just noticed it this month, but now it's everywhere. Who would have thunk it?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that Delicata ink. This is a lovely, lovely card for such a special milestone. You've given me a good idea of something for DH for our upcoming 50th anniversary. I really need to come up with something extra-ordinary for a card! TFS & Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Where can I buy this stamp??? I will be 75 in June and may just make myself this beautiful card. lol Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are very much appreciated!